Frequently asked questions

We are here to help 馃檪

Every candidate goes through our screening process. You will be asked to update the candidate’s status:
Not relevant – a candidate who is not suitable for the position
Relevant – a candidate who is suitable for the position and you would like to move forward with him
Recruited – a candidate you chose to hire
This helps the system learn which employees are the most suitable for you and send you more relevant candidates.

You will receive additional recruitment services at no cost in any situation where you have not recruited. In order to redeem this benefit you must click on the ‘I have not recruited’ button in the system.

You will be entitled to a full refund if you did not hire (All articles must apply) in the following cases:

-You received less than 30 candidate applications for your position
– You cooperated with the recruitment process and connected to the system from time to time聽
– You have notified us up to seven days after the end of the recruitment period

In 84% of the cases, we manage to find great employees. Our refund policy exists for the other 16%.

Our process is very innovative and involves advanced technology. Thanks to this we manage to help over a thousand businesses recruit hundreds of employees every month at very affordable prices. Existing recruitment services are considerably more expensive since they are not automatic. If you did not recruit and meet the refund conditions, fill out a short form and the money will be transferred to your account.

You can certainly recruit employees on your own, if you have the appropriate skills, the required time, and a willingness to invest thousands of dollars in recruitment costs. We offer to do everything for you in a professional, cost-effective, and accurate way with the help of an advanced technological system designed by leading recruitment experts.

Our prices start at $189, depending on the number of recruitments you want to purchase and the package you choose.

We invite you to look at our price list.

Our service is suitable for all types of businesses. We provide recruitment services to over 1450 Israeli businesses in all fields. Amongst our clients, you can find restaurants, high-tech companies, fashion chains, cleaning companies, factories, real estate agencies, financial firms, accounting offices, law offices, and hundreds of other businesses.

At this point, the system starts working for you!

The system will scan the database for relevant candidates in your area, contact them and offer them the job. If they are interested, the system will put you in touch with them. Next, the system will start the process of checking the suitability of the candidate for the job with the help of an advanced artificial intelligence system to make sure you find the employee that best suits you.

It is very important that you use the system and mark whether the candidates are relevant to you or not. The system learns every time you update it and this will help us send you more suitable candidates.

Within a few hours from the moment of registration, you will receive a user code and password for the system in which you can manage the recruitment process.

We know how to recruit employees for all types of professions. We provide recruitment services to over 1450 Israeli businesses in all fields. We have recruited a wide variety of employees for restaurants, high-tech companies, fashion chains, cleaning companies, factories, real estate agencies, financial firms, accounting offices, law offices, and hundreds of other businesses.

Shall we start recruiting?

Leave us details and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible

Thank You!

representative will get back to you as soon as possible

Skip to content